View Single Post
Old 05-27-23, 05:50 PM   #201
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

And I stick to what I say what kind of vision for the near future both industry and politics are advertising - and that goes far beyond this sobering text that is like a fall back to reality. They want fully autonomous driving, thats the political and the industrial advert.

What there is now, is pointless. When i need to spend as much attention to superivse the system as if I fully drive manually, then i have no use for that supervised sort of driving. Its idiotic - and Musk indicated that, too.

Add this, which I could have posted in three different threads. The whole idea of all-electric is unsustainable. And I say that since years. Germany for example would need for its imagined all-electric goals more additional copper than in the whole industrialisation in Germany so far has been used for electricty and telephone cables and other industrial additional purposes that consumed copper - ADDITIONALLY to the copper we already have spend. And that is just Germany.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=323

Autonomous driving. Only electric cars. All electric industrial revolution. And all that is "sustainable". Pffft....