View Single Post
Old 06-20-22, 06:40 AM   #8
rudewarrior
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balladeer View Post
What do each tga file represent within the sub radioman station? For example the propaganda mod posters only come with a single tga and its the one labeled druck_radio_7.tga which directly affected and changed the pinup poster position. What do the other two tga files change?
The two other files, druck_radio_9 and druck_radio_21, are the files for the Type IX and Type XXI subs, respectively. If you don't have those there and he uses one of those two boats, you will have the wrong poster show up. That's why you need to just copy and rename druck_radio_7. Basically, when calling the poster, it looks for a particular set of coordinates inside that file and puts the picture in. The files are essentially the same for all three boats and are designed that way should individual call ups be necessary when working with files/mods. So having all three is necessary to call up the right poster for all three boats.

Quote:
On a side note, is anyone here familiar with the Onealex GWX mod that I'm using?
I don't use the Onealex mod, but I would suggest posting in that thread with any questions. Your particular issue is more likely to get seen there, and you are thus more likely to get a response. This is also the recommended way to seek answers in the forum.

rudewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote