View Single Post
Old 06-19-22, 05:48 AM   #5
Balladeer
Seaman

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the welcome back. I usually poke in from time to time. I usually berth over at SimHQ.

For the heck of it I tried copying and pasting druck_radio_7,9,21 tga. files from TLowRes(that's the only folder I found those tga's you mentioned) and placed in the TNormal folder(which did not have those three files)and the pinup disappeared and seemed to be replaced by a stock German one. So I removed the three tga files once again from the Tnormal folder and checked the game and it reverted back to the mod's original pinup(which I'm trying to remove).

When I downloaded the propaganda poster mods, I found that they only include a druck_radio_7 tga. Not the other two. So I then picked a druck_radio_7 from the propaganda poster mod and placed that in TNormal folder and the poster I picked did show up in the radio room, replacing the pinup. If druck_radio_7 replaces the poster slot I was looking for, what do the other two tga files do?(druck_radio_9,21)

Also, the druck_radio_7 tga that I placed in the TNormal folder, does that replace all poster slots for all the other subs? I don't want to miss any pinups by accident. Thanks again for the assistance.
Balladeer is offline   Reply With Quote