Old 02-01-23, 09:50 PM   #229
shamanscott
Watch

Downloads: 167
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleu View Post
Archive:
Thanks for reply. I'm coming from GWX MOD and am new to LSH3-22 MOD. The way I play I enjoy moving individual crew around compartments. However, if I decide to continue with LSH3 MOD but can't get my issue resolved I'll have to make a decision whether to play with your suggestions or go back to GWX...be that as it may, let me describe the issue in detail...on the CREW MANAGEMENT SCREEN I have sent crew to stern torp room to reload...after reload I want to return crew to rest...I move cursor from right to left toward stern torp room...when cursor hits the middle of the engine room it activates the slide-out gauge panel which then entirely covers the stern torp room...i continue moving cursor to torp room... cursor becomes visible on top of gauge panel but will not allow me to select crew members in torp room and therefore I cannot return crew to rest...they stay there the rest of the game.

Needless to say, none of this is a problem in GWX.

My question.. is there a file or setting I can access to correct this issue or is it merely a bug?
you can disable the GUI with the numpad DEL key... the guages disappear..then you can change out your crewman in the aft torpedo room.. then numpad DEL to re-enable the GUI
1 TB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M / 4 GB
1920 x 1080 17.3"
Windows 8.1
shamanscott is offline   Reply With Quote