Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Codetrucker View Post
Hi,

I have installed a clean vanilla SH4 + UBM.

I am trying to install THEBERBSTER's Beginner's Mega Mod via JSGME.

I have activated the "1 Game Fixes Only v1.1."
I have tried activating "2 MaxOptics IV for SH4 1.5" and was presented with a warning box with an avalanche of this-has-already-been-altered warnings asking me if I am sure I want to activate the mod. I am not sure which is why I am posting.

First, I am making the assumption I am supposed to activate each mod, one at a time by following the prefix number of each mod, but it is not working as related above.

Q1: Are the mods supposed to be activated following the numbers?

Q2: If the above is correct, am I supposed to activate each chronological mod with impunity and just ignore the warnings?

Your help is appreciated. I am an old man who gets easily confused. Please be patient.
Ahoy, Capt Codetrucker

As it goes, get everything set up, to the point of having the mods, dropped into the 'MODS' folder... once done, ensure that there is no zipped files inside of them. After that, reread post 1, on the special notes before it gets to the pic's... taking note of those mods mentioned that are not needed.

Delete those from out of 'MODS' folder... once that is done, then renumber accordingly.

Once that is done, then begin the activate process, by the numbers. As for the override notification... those in that list, will be swapped accordingly. Unless there is some major error in their being put together (which is a small chance, but a chance nonetheless... ) you 'should' be alright in allowing the override to go forth.

Am pretty confident that the work THEBERBSTER put into that compilation, has been tested by them & is about as error free as is humanly possible.

Hope this helps.

M. M.