View Single Post
Old 07-23-22, 10:34 PM   #7
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpex77 View Post
So the dates we see in game are the dates the code uses? Is there a way to change what dates the player sees?

I would imagine one could simply look at 1942 and realize it means 1952 but then that would only give us 3 years to work with

How does The Kaiser WWI mod fix the date problem?

It wouldnt be a terribly "exciting" mod as not much torpedoing was taking place. LOL More covert Ops, Photo ops, cable taps, etc. But getting caught could cause a rain of fury to come down upon one. The Boats would need new sails, snorkel mast, no topside guns (GUPPY MOD)

Frank

For Wolves of the Kaiser mod, the dev(s) just went back, not sure how far can set the date backwards, but apparently can at least 20 years.. Kind of how pre pearl harbor mod was created by Fed. Based on that concept, I expanded in my mod for TMO campaign to include a Pre War campaign to starting June 1941. Technically, could do a whole peace time career but that would probably get boring, so just had it started in June 41, so player get a few peace time exercises/patrols in. I may do it for the Tambor class new construction at some point.

However, the game is coded to end in August 1945, so you can go back because can change dates in the campaign/upc files, but can not, without the code, go beyond August 1945.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote