View Single Post
Old 07-20-22, 12:01 PM   #4887
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Can you describe this in more detail please Kal_Maximus_U669? I have found an issue with the Cachalot, but it has nothing to do with that hats, other than the look-outs on the shears knocking MY hat off while I'm standing at my station while at Battle Stations... sigh - but as far as hats go, be certain if you are using vickers03's Interiors that you use the "FI-OQ_FotRSU_v1.8f_upcPatch" that comes in the MODS folder with the FotRSU mod, but apply it after the Fleetboat Interiors of course. Also, if you use one of the CWC mods, be certain you are using the correct version of that. The "805_CWC_FotRSUv18" is used without the Interiors mod, and "805_CWC_FIOQv18" is used when you do use vickers03's Fleetboat Interiors mods. Let us know if you find a problem there, because the upc files can be quite complex to edit for all of the boats. It is extremely easy to miss things in there.

Yes, EAX will function close to as intended in FotRSU. Put it in PRIOR to the Interiors mod though, if you go to use it. Fleetboat Interiors should be one of the last mods in any list with FotRSU - probably your TMO_BH also - other than the CWC mod. There are audio files in there that get overwritten by EAX. As for the UMark Invisible, yes, that makes it go away, replacing it with a "blank" file. What sort of issue are you having with the stadimeter? That is basically the "Stock" game, or v1.7 of TMO. We have not (as of yet) done any changes there... The stadimeter is one "device" on the submarine where it is important to have the video stream match all the way through, from the display's "native" resolution to the Windows display driver, to the resolution used in the game. The better the display monitor, with higher resolution, the more precise the stadimeter can be. There are also a couple of add-in mods in the AddInModzPak for manual-targeting, which will become even more useful with the next release (we hope).

Using same resolution always have. I'm kind of clueless about resolution matters lol

Stadimeter is functioning kind of like stock did, not easy to adjust to desired range, its different than in TMO. I remember long ago same issue in TMO was fixed, its been so long forget exactly what was done.

Curious, in future versions is it planned to add the pearl harbor sub base to historically correct location? I could try but not sure if what is used in TMO would work in FOTRS?

Last edited by Bubblehead1980; 07-20-22 at 01:07 PM.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote