Rigel44
Sailor man

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter301 View Post
Is the stock game running as it should.
Full screen, no CTD, ect....

I am able to launch and play the stock game without any issues but cannot get any mods to run via JSGME. They look like they install fine but only the stock game launches. This is a new download of the SH4 Gold (1.5) as I could not find my orginal DVD copy of the game. I do wish I had that DVD to try it because I had that set up to run OMEGU via JSGME on an old computer with WinXP no problem.

I suspect it is something in the download I had or something in my Win10 Pro installation that is blocking the modification

Was almost afraid to install the FOTRS after that but I really wanted to try it out.
Been playing SH4 since it came out in 2007 so I was ready for something new. The only thing I had to do for FOTRS was a clean install and download the mod and JSGME into my SH4 folder and install the LAA app to run the larger files. Couldn't believe it when it fired up the first time.
I even did it using the game I purchased thru Steam without changing any of the file locations.
You should feel lucky you got it to FOTRS to run so easy - I am anxious to play but right now I am in IT hell.

Thanks to all the support from SubSim members I have not lost hope of getting this to run.

Thanks!
Rigel44 is offline   Reply With Quote