View Single Post
Old 11-05-21, 03:18 AM   #12
pikke
Sparky

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gacohen View Post
Oh! This would actually make sense, the weather is awuful in my game, everytime I surface the boat i still got 10 on depth. Plus if I press f4 I can see that Im practically under water.

Only one thing Im not sure about, in this patrol I encounter a few warships, and I could hear them clearly through my Hydrophone, but then this same thing happened, I could hear the same sinking ship sound on the three bearings I located the ships. I had to reload the game again. What I mean is that those ships where giant, and were clearly far from sinking, could the game consider them to be sinking anyway?? They were going really fast.

Thanks for your help guys

Yes, I experience the same.
When sea conditions are rough seems like the game "thinks" the ships are sinking when they are not.
I don't know the exact mechanic that leads to this behaviour...perhaps when parts of the hull goes under the waterline it triggers this.
Also since adverse sea conditions may sink ships there has to be a built in mechanic about that.

Just guessing here, but I noticed this to happen when ships are bobbing and rolling in the waves so...

Archiving means SH3 has sometimes issues when saving, most likely to happen when you do it in conditions like the ones described by ivanov.ruslan
pikke is offline   Reply With Quote