View Single Post
Old 10-01-13, 06:55 PM   #3820
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

I tried Misery but it just kept stuttering on my system.I think it is optimized with a higher end system in mind.I read a few places that you need 8GB RAM to run it smoothly as is with out running extra tweaks.

That is a few notches above my PC belt.From what I saw though it did look pretty harsh.which is a good thing far too many hand holdly games out there.And Misery makes the base version of STALKER seem very easy.

Maybe there are tweaks I can make. I have an older rig though.I see some info on the Misery web page about fixes.Anyway When I D/Led and installed it and messed around i was not really in the mood to tweak things so I just uninstalled.When I am in a tinkering mood I will try it again.

At some point I need to upgrade.

@Red not sure what your set up is but Misery might be a bit too demanding for your rig.But any look at the website there are some fixes.

Misery
http://www.miserymod.com/?page_id=454

@CCIP I was just thinking the other day "Haven't seen anything from CCIP recently wonder what he is up to?" Figured you'd gone off into the Yukon or something and become a trapper.

Last edited by Stealhead; 10-01-13 at 07:07 PM.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote