Old 11-09-23, 04:42 PM   #30
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

1 March 1942
Straight-line ambush for Yorktown

SOPAC
AP Hugh L. Scott was spotted moving south down the Australian coast near Newcastle and hit with a torpedo by I-25, but the torpedo failed to detonate. The ship is already crippled, presumably from the raids on Cairns, and is probably limping to Brisbane for repairs. Hopefully I'll finish her off, that's a valuable transport.

CENTPAC
I-24 sank an ACM near Lihue with gunfire.

Our floatplane carrying subs spotted the Yorktown approaching Pearl on what appears to be a straight-east line. So, I'm lining up 9 subs between Yorktown and Pearl on that direct course.

China
We lost an Oscar to an I-15 over the Nanyang stack. Pretty amazing these obsolete fighters are taking on Oscars in greater numbers and not just getting blasted.

A bit north of Hong Kong, we attacked Kukong, with light casualties inflicted on the enemy while sustaining negligible casualties. We should be able to win here.

Java
Splashed a Buffalo over Bandoeng. 3 139WH-3 bombers attacked our tanks outside Tjilatjap, no damage. 9 Falcon light bombers tried to attack our forces at Bandoeng, we shot down 5 of them. No bombers reached their targets.

Last edited by Molon Labe; 12-13-23 at 03:48 PM.
Molon Labe is offline   Reply With Quote