View Single Post
Old 11-10-23, 06:28 PM   #207
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I love this Golf+, they just annoucned another 14 new courses in 2024. Whether one needs to have them all is something different. I play 36-45 holes per day, but althoiugh I understood why the ball curves left and right when you drive it down the fairway, I struggle to correct those massive effets I add to it, unwantedfly. Its very difficult to strike correctly, I found , I play every 18 holes match with 40-55 over par. I also struggle to get the range form the drives, I hardly bring it over 220 yards.

Its a wonderful simulation, so easy and accessi ble to play and handle in mehjus and options and manouvering on the greens, but very difficult to master. I would never have thought that I would ever dive this deep into Golf. The golf club adapter I use makes the all decisive difference. It feels as if you play the rela game.

The courses also have their tpyiucla and unique atmospheres and styles, I just love it, with Sawgrass (very difficult, but beautiful), Yale, Olympia Fields, Southwind, Pebble Beach being my favourites. Currently 15 courses are avaialble, add the new 14 next year.

Very, very recommended - with a golf adapter. What Eleven is for Table Tennis, G+ is for Golf.