View Single Post
Old 06-22-22, 02:18 PM   #1005
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4H_Ccrashh View Post
Technically this is a small alteration for the Fleet Boat Interior MOD for TMO.

I'm putting it here because the new TMO has a pre-war career starting point.

I'm a details kinda geek.

Read that as borderline obsessive / compulsive to the point my wife sometimes dreams of putting a steak knife in my neck. (Stay tuned for the next episode of "COPS")

Any-who, I started the Prewar campaign. Decided to go with the USS Pike instead of Sailfish. I've never tried the P-boat class

After moving the deck gun aft to where it is belongs in mid 1941, I noticed that the publications in the wardroom and in the yeoman's office were post Pearl Harbor attack.

This tweek puts prewar news papers and magazines aboard the boat. They are dated a month or two prior to the start date of the first pre-war patrol.

One of the newspapers is Brit. I figured out in the Asiatic Fleet you get news wherever you can find it.

Drop in JSGME and activate. Can be done in port or on patrol.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/83c6i...APERS.rar/file

Very nice! Immersion matters in subsims so not OCD, it paying attention to details. I am sure vickers03 will appreciate it as well for the change.

I was very OCD with campaign lol...esp on historic movements of battles, certain convoys, etc. I could have finished a lot faster but the OCD when it comes to history and this sim kicked lol.

Far as deck gun. Did you use the aft deck gun mod from original TMO? This was included in download I believe, or that may have been V1.0

If not aware, default position for deck gun is forward due to the deck gun upgrade bug, but the aft deck gun was included. I use it when starting early war careers as well.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote