View Single Post
Old 08-04-05, 02:04 PM   #1
MarkShot
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 93
Uploads: 0
Default SCX Team (SCU too) - thank you!

It seems I am always late to the party (like they are starting to flip over the chairs and place them onto the tables).

I have had SC since it was released. Tried it a few times, but never really go into it. However, recently I have come to see the beauty of the game and begun playing it seriously. I have also been playing with SCXIIC a bit in the last week.

I can clearly see the improved game play in SCXIIC: sonar contacts don't run down the waterfall display like bloated sausages, good/fast/accurate TMA is a must, the AI evades and attacks better, TA arrays must be handled properly ... and I am sure there is much I have yet to pick up on ... besides all the other playable subs/platforms ...

Well, I wanted to say thank you. It is really a very impressive piece of work and although most of the community is off playing DW, I really appreciate what you have done.

As long as I am remembering my manners, I would like to thank the scenario designers and Web hosters who have also added so much to this game beyond the basic package.

Thanks!