View Single Post
Old 11-27-23, 09:21 AM   #410
Huno41
Seaman

Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The all-in-one interior will impart a hit on performance, but really should not be that great once loaded. The "technology" of the mod requires the use of just the one camera. It might be possible to "close" the hatches, but then you have to program separate rooms and cameras for each. I don't think most folks would want to attempt to mod such. You never know though - maybe someone will try it later.
As for what you are getting Huno41, is it just that one spot, looking in that specific direction? Or can you rotate about, keeping a "target" such as the ladder in view and also see the 15fps? I mention the ladder, because I notice some "smearing" of the texture on it. Try to move your camera view a pinch to the left, rotate to the right, and look through the ladder toward the opposite "corner" of the "room".
It's mostly that specific direction, if i just look to the gauges my framerate remains normal, from the other end of the control room i get around 45fps, the officer quarters however remain at 20fps no matter where i look at. I feel this might be the game that has bad optimization for AMD gpu's but i'd like to hear if anyone else with a similar setup also has issues.
Huno41 is offline   Reply With Quote