View Single Post
Old 06-20-17, 08:45 PM   #8101
Nemesis Bosseret
Mate

Downloads: 88
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_2012 View Post
Thanks. I just found it odd, the other skins disappear and reappear for me, at start to purchase. They all seem to be showing up.

I found the English mod in another thread, but the Mediafire link or whatever link it was, is dead. I might look around in this thread for it.

I really don't want to reinstall the game right now to get English Language. I will look around or someone can reupload it for me.
Thats just a stock glitch. Reload the game, maybe restart campaign. You save then reload in bunker and then save once ur outside of 60km of any port. They are spawn points and could cause game corruption.... I still do it anyways but typically i save on approach to a port im either docking at or trying to pad some tonnage because i got raped by too many duds on my load out. Approach greater than 60km(strongly recommend this because mines will friken pop up outta no where and kill you... Some times they are underwater and you cant see them and ur crew is retarded). Save again before shooting in case of death by time compression glitch where ships break physics and bounce and flip after sunk. Save on begining of exit... Again incase of rogue mines (scapa flow huge example there) and once outside of 60km. Having multiple saves helps incase one gets corrupted i dont lose much progress. I strongly suggest you do the same
Nemesis Bosseret is offline   Reply With Quote