View Single Post
Old 10-05-22, 02:14 PM   #112
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrenSo View Post
Hm... it strange. In with chapter is this save game you have the issue with ctd's? It can be, but this is just an assumption, that the update from vecko, because in change log he wrote "Crew dialog scripts fix in Turning Point campaign chapter.", is the rootcause.
Like I wrote to Fitzcarraldo, I done test with new campagin and start first mission "Baltic Operations", load an old savegame from v2.2.24 with first mission in bunker of Toulon from chapter "Distant Waters" and also my currect save of mission "Summer 43" from chapter "Turning Point" on sea without any issues or ctd's.

Maybe, you can privide my your save game file and I can try to check it or reproduce it on my pc.

I know about it and it was also present in silentmicha'ls original files but I can't solve it right now, because Blender, I use to edit 3D files have at the moment an issue with the driver installation from AMD and I can't handle it every time with an complete uninstall of it with DDU: https://developer.blender.org/T100096
In my opinion, but I can't check it at the moment, is the reason a double or overlapping texture in place.
Good evening GrenSo
Drop me this AMD which heats up... which consumes... which are not very reliable as well as Radeon Ati think about the planet...
these are cheap products, but they don't last...
Switching to Intel & Nvidia you will feel better ... already at the graphics level..
It's no problem I'll wait for my dear friend I've been looking at Blender a bit at the moment but I don't have time...
I am a novice so you can imagine the time it will take for me to be operational fortunately there are very good tutorials on the net...
My best regards my friend Kal Maximus U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote