View Single Post
Old 10-05-22, 08:17 AM   #111
GrenSo
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 584
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by skin-nl View Post
When i start a new campaign i get no ctd....but when i load a save.....the game crashes

With version 2.2.24 it also crashes.

Maybe it's needing a fresh install.

Hm... it strange. In with chapter is this save game you have the issue with ctd's? It can be, but this is just an assumption, that the update from vecko, because in change log he wrote "Crew dialog scripts fix in Turning Point campaign chapter.", is the rootcause.
Like I wrote to Fitzcarraldo, I done test with new campagin and start first mission "Baltic Operations", load an old savegame from v2.2.24 with first mission in bunker of Toulon from chapter "Distant Waters" and also my currect save of mission "Summer 43" from chapter "Turning Point" on sea without any issues or ctd's.

Maybe, you can privide my your save game file and I can try to check it or reproduce it on my pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Good evening GrenSo
I had tried your interior some time ago... but I didn't go into more detail... because there was this ladder bug and other odds and ends that didn't suit me... I disassembled my Install to test your works i was in v2.2.24... i really don't like this kind of flicker bug it inevitably makes the game unstable...
I also had 'Ctd' I'm going to work on it a bit this evening and restore order v2.2.25 ... it is clear that an "installfresh" will be a good omen because the old "sav" does not work c was to be expected especially with this one...
go GrenSo my best regards Kal Maximus U669

I know about it and it was also present in silentmicha'ls original files but I can't solve it right now, because Blender, I use to edit 3D files have at the moment an issue with the driver installation from AMD and I can't handle it every time with an complete uninstall of it with DDU: https://developer.blender.org/T100096
In my opinion, but I can't check it at the moment, is the reason a double or overlapping texture in place.

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.

Last edited by GrenSo; 10-05-22 at 11:16 AM.
GrenSo is online   Reply With Quote