Old 10-26-09, 06:37 PM   #32
CoolBlueSapphire
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typical Russian View Post
2 mbv\

In game are presented two conflicting sides, three levels of complexity, 36 hours of game time.

During 6 consecutive battles the player should destroy a squadron of the enemy in battles in the high sea. After each battle the squadron comes back in harbour for repair and purchase of the new ships. In the battle crews of the ships receive experience. It improves many characteristics of the ship (an example - accuracy).

On the scheme 12 types of the ships are represented all. On 6 types at each side.

Confederation:

Type 1 light gunboat - accessible in a current of all game
Type 2 cruiser - accessible in a current of all game
Type 3 casemate ship - accessible in a current of all game of (no more than two ships)
Type 4 screw corvette -accessible after the first battle
Type 5 the tower ship - accessible after the third battle (no more than two ships)
Type 5 broadside ironclad - accessible after the fifth battle (no more than one ship)

Union:

Type 1 screw gunboat - accessible in a current of all game
Type 2 screw sloop - accessible in a current of all game
Type 3 light monitor - accessible in a current of all game of (no more than two ships)
Type 4 screw frigate -accessible after the first battle
Type 5 ironclad ship - accessible after the third battle (no more than two ships)
Type 5 heavy monitor - accessible after the fifth battle (no more than one ship)

If it is interesting, I can describe each type of the ship.
I find this very interesting! If you don't mind, can you describe what actual ships the "types" were modeled after? I had gotten the impression that some of the "sailing" ships were fictitious, but representative of the design of the times.

Thank you.
CoolBlueSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote