View Single Post
Old 12-22-21, 06:51 PM   #57
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15 Re: '42 career start test run... part deux...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
Okay sounds good because if you guys are starting the patrols fine then i'll uninstall and do a fresh install, I just want to be sure its only me with the ctds before patrol startup.
Ok, after pulling back the Lorient repositioning mod I was thinkin' that I had worked out rightly to work with the rest of everything, obviously not... will be going back over it to figure out what went wrong & where... *sighs* not a big, right now... just... a bit troublesome but I shall persevere...)

Back to the meat of the subject... yes.

After culling that from the herd, I got everything back set up &...

Ran test, same U-boat, same Kaleun... 01/42 career start &...

ran like a top, no crash despite having to deal with listening to "ship sighted"/"aircraft sighted" more times than I'd care to... was able to depart & start out on patrol...

With NO issues, NO... CTD... so, in conclusion... was able to start a career without any issues.

*shrugs* No idea why you're running into that issue there, kyle9154... sorry, to hear & sorry that you're running into it... for whatever reason... but, doubt at this stage, that your work of MFM, or the subsequent add on for it, of the rec manual, is the cause of it.

M. M.