Old 01-15-22, 11:26 PM   #407
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hello everyone
I don't understand here... I think I was clear I show what I see in my games. The screens are pretty self-explanatory I think.
now I haven't checked in the basic TmO 2.5 to see if there are the same problems.. I can't check all of them...
another thing that I noticed... some time ago I had assembled RFB 2.0 by the way, it's great..!! for the time I do not understand that such a project was not pursued... the smoking problems are identical to yours so I conclude that you took pieces of RfB and TmO to build yours... however it there were already errors it seems to me in these ... so the errors were reflected in yours ...
now I don't need an explanation for the radar besides there is a manual for that "in game" what I want is to stop seeing all these graphic bugs... I'm not familiar with all these mods I master more silent hunter3.. I was a bit fed up with this one... so I'm going to devote myself more to the American navy that I really don't know...
Now I understand very well the effort you are making here and I know that you can't all do... besides yours is on the right track and I think that will be part of the best here... especially the navigation which is very good.. whatever the fuel consumption.. the weather.. battery charging.. better than Fotrs (I think Beanie & s7rikeback will cut me out...!! lol )
but what I want is to no longer see bugs of this kind whether on the antenna cables or whatever because it really does stain the mod
we are already bored enough with the graphic bugs of the basic games..
if only Nvidia released official drivers to fix these problems with through lights and such... because there is really a problem with anisotropy, anti-aliasing etc... it would really help modders with their creations...
I don't understand some here.. those who support Ubisoft who don't give a damn about you for years have not assumed their after-sales service the DMCA it works both ways so it seems to me to stop stamping their logo on the bars loading I do not support people who take me for an idiot..
if you allow me the expression...
Hi my friend Mad Mardigan who supports your work here...
A lot of people download your mod and nobody sees these things... I find it strange...
or no one says anything .. it's ommerta or what?
or maybe my computer is not like the others...
FYI, I don't use the steam version, it's the disk version.

a relic almost impossible to find today or at prices that are too expensive.... Mine is in perfect condition, new impeccable disc..
As previously explained, I made no updates to the graphics etc, these, if present, are "native" to TMO or are a end user issue. If not aware, I did not create TMO, I merely picked up updating the mod since the creator is no longer active in the community. I am not having the same issues you report. The screenshots, to me, appeared you were pointing out tubes on the radar cabinet etc. Things can get lost in translation sometimes.

Yes, Ducimus was able to get the subs to historically accurate(mostly) fuel consumption and speeds, which is one of my favorite aspects of TMO. No trolling around the pacific at what is essentially harbor speed. The fuel in TMO takes into account the modification of the ballast tanks to carry fuel, which US subs would use for the transit to area, then once fuel consumed, typically about time arrived in patrol area, would convert tank back to ballast. Originally, this was a "special ability" but he did away with this and made it standard.

I have hoped it will be incorporated into FOTRS as well, it may be at some point (not sure) , but I understand why if not, its a lot of time consuming work and testing to implement this, and the numbers for the engine power etc that work in TMO may not work same in FOTRS, can have unintended consequences on other aspects of the sim. More than I would be willing to do at this point when have many things in mod can accomplish.

I've experimented with making the subs handle a bit more realistically, a long the lines of RFB but ran into some issues, quite time consuming, so its been put on backburner for now while I finish up things for the upcoming release.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote