Old 10-24-21, 08:00 PM   #4
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Thanks, a lot to be considered and learned on my end. I thought about SH 3 and I have copy of SH 5 I have barely every played lol maybe someday. I was just so annoyed with it the stock version, how gamey it was I lost interest and PTO has always been more my domain. However, with properly instituted night surface attacks, can see a lot of intense and interesting patrols in SH 4 ATO mods. I played OM a while back and loved it, other than of course could not do surface attacks without getting decimated lol.

How is your S boat career going? Ah wait, want to keep it on topic here. I will write you on other thread.
Posted a reply, concerning the S class career, on the main thread for that... & welcome about the info that I know of, concerning the U boat arm of SH4.

1 thing I love with KSD II, is the look of the lightning... looks nice... as does the dark night look & feel... just a wee bit darker than I feel it needs to be. Will make note of that & post on it in the main thread for KSD II: Ace...

Down side to the lightning... clear night in the time frame I'm in... just before the start of WW2... &... got lightning walking about with flash effects reflecting off clouds... but, there ain't any... weird, to say the least...

No changes to the mod set's eviro's... so no idea why that would occur... as I said, will be posting about that in the main thread for KSD II: Ace's...

M. M.