View Single Post
Old 08-09-23, 11:16 PM   #135
Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Director

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Hello all.

Yes it has been a while since I raised my scope. I really only intend to do that every couple of months here on this thread as it is, and time just got away from me.

Work has continued without stoppage. A couple of us have had to fight some harsh illnesses, but even then, although some work slowed.... it never stopped.

I will say it again though, there is a lot to do. Even though the team possesses incredible modding power, there are fewer of us to do the job.

Back in SH3's high water days, we had as many as 25 people on the team.
That is no longer the case.

We have not bitten off more than we can chew, but it takes time. I am not going to state any sort of timeline for release here, because I know that the team is operating at capacity. I'm simply not going to push them harder. They are their own harshest taskmasters and I am not going to steal their enjoyment of the work by over-tightening the bolts.

We have made though, what I would describe as TRULY MASSIVE progress.... but there remains MUCH to do.

So as I've said before too.... Settle in. Enjoy yourselves with what is available to you already here at Subsim. GWX-Knight's Cross edition is happening. It will be ready when it is ready.

Periscope down.

www.thegreywolves.com
All you need is good men. - Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock
Kpt. Lehmann is offline   Reply With Quote