View Single Post
Old 05-25-22, 08:44 PM   #39
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
If you don't know what comprehensive means, I don't know what to tell you.

Definition of comprehensive

1 : covering completely or broadly : inclusive comprehensive examinations

As for everything else, isn't that what I have already said ?

No I don’t think you even came close. I know what comprehensive means: ‘covering completely or broadly’. You keep saying we need ‘comprehensive background checks’. I’m asking you what the hell that means in other words when you send the bill to the house for a vote what exactly is in the bill you just proposed? Will all citizens be required to take monthly psych evaluation? Will insurance companies cover the cost? I also asked what good does it do for those without priors who legally purchase a firearm and use it later to take another’s life? Will we be required to register all firearms and ask permission from a central switch board to open our government approved safe we have to buy and keep in our home?

Did you read anything concerning the law of causation? It’s a real honest to goodness law of nature we can’t deny. Which was why I suggested maybe looking at root causes that may explain the individuals actions. Hell we may even find they had things in common. Might learn what drives people to have so little regard for another’s life or the multitude of laws already on the books.

I think Ostfriese offered a good idea that actually benefits people

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-25-22 at 09:11 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote