View Single Post
Old 05-25-22, 04:33 PM   #33
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
Sadly Andrew, the comprehensive back ground checks have lagged behind the times. Some states do a very good job of checking the background of people looking to buy firearms. Other states, not so much.

Apparently, the moron who shot these kids had posted on social media that he was planning " something big. " It has been reported he purchased the weapons he used in this rampage shortly after he turned 18.

Mental heath checks should certainly be mandatory in the purchase of weapons.
What the hell does ‘comprehensive background check’ mean? IMO it’s a meaningless political catch phrase. But just in case I’m wrong maybe you can enlighten me.

How on earth will this mental health check be of any help if someone has never visited a doctor of psychiatry and been diagnosed with a mental disorder and what mental disorder would you deny someone legal possession of a firearm?

If someone like this 18 year old child has no record of any felony or certain misdemeanor charges convictions what will a background check prove?

How about we sheetcan social media platforms, dump the cell phones, turn off the TV, stop handing out medications to ‘fix’ children’s behavior like it was candy, learn how to write a letter instead of texting

There isn’t a law anywhere on any of the books that ‘stops’ anyone or can prevent people from doing anything they want. It takes more than a bunch of idiot politicians and drama queens bickering like little girls and calling each other names and baby killers and generating even more laws. IMO it’ll take a helluva lot more than those clowns on the hill can do.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-25-22 at 05:29 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote