View Single Post
Old 02-28-13, 11:27 AM   #73
Dogfish40
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 827
Uploads: 0

[QUOTE=gap;2017377]I didn't change anything in v 2.9 that could even remotely affect rain probability relative to v 2.1. Nonetheless, before we embark ourselves in testing different settings (whose effect on rain chance is anyway dubious), it would be wise to keep on the current weather change intervals for a while, taking note of rainy days over a given period. This would be better done during winter months

We should stick in mind that, even in stock game, rain chances are quite low. On the other hand, messing with weather change intervals wouldn't be immune from side effects, making weather (and fog) more static.

Hi Gap,
I installed the upgrade last night but I'm going to have to work with it. I think I put too much in too soon. I am really used to the 2.1 version (the way the folders work) so I'm going to have to go one at a time. One thing I did have a problem with is the Boat wake. There is a static graphic following the boat. I'm sure it's coming from one of the add-on folders because I have never seen before. It's a big white wake that follows the boat but doesn't move. It looks like a picture of a boat wake following the boat, in other words. Have you seen this?
Anyway, I'll track it down and tell you where it's coming from if I can, maybe its just not rendering correctly.
Otherwise, great job. I have to get used to the file structure so I can tweek it in better, I can already tell that it has more potential in terms of high def.
Back Soon.
D40