View Single Post
Old 06-13-14, 08:16 AM   #668
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimuraijn View Post
Back in the saddle .. Ok !!! I messed up the install with adding the #4 fix and now I am all good .. I had to re-install the game again and repatch manuley .. but you learn from your mistakes and roll or sail on .. For those (KIDS) that understand the complications of of the sim ..Do me a favor .. READ ... SH5 Modded is a great game .. CTD are caused by in correct Mod Order and adding uncompatable .. Mods .. sometimes , If you love the game you have to experiment and troubleshoot and not blame the modders for your CTDS .. one incorrect file can "F" up your install and game .. So Now U 77 continueing the med .. I hope I dont die too soon .. LOL
If you save and reload the game (with exiting to Win completely) approx 100-200km from the port at the beginning and at the and of every patrol (especially if your home port is FPS monster like Kiel) this will further reduce random CTD's at open seas when some AI unit enter sub's rendering area.
This trick is really important because SH5 has some kind of memory problem and this is the good way to bypass it...

Last edited by vdr1981; 06-13-14 at 08:31 AM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote