View Single Post
Old 06-12-14, 10:01 PM   #664
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0
Default Question Again

I was at the hydro statio and noticed the 3 buttons below the bearing interface on left hand side . The farthest left i a button to set increased range . for the Hydro . It says use shift to increase range by x number use ctrl Shft to increase Range etc .. Now Iam still learning the uses of the mod and figuring out that you have to be a very skipper to not get as much information as you used to with other mod soups .. So I understand tracking range but It appears that My sonor guy is very lazy I have to ask many times for him to continue repeating bearings for me .. Now what is this ctrl -- shift command when using the hydro . I undrstand it increase range of the hydro but . iam not able to increase as it says in the pop up near the Hydro station , I often track ships just using the hydro and now Iam at a loss as to why My sonor gut is so lazy

I have looked for documentaion about this within the documents of the mod ,, nothing explains this , However I know TDw has had a hex editor with a why to change codes in the Sh5 exe to make the hydro more accurate , These are all tools within the sim to kill ships , need some clarifcation about this , Otherwise I started my first camapain in the med and re-learning how to use the tools to hunt - and stalk ships LOL ..

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote