View Single Post
Old 02-11-14, 02:29 AM   #229
rascal101
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 200
Uploads: 0

No I am sorry, I must disagree with you Drake is right - you make a simple assumption that every one here has the same knowledge as you when this is not the case

I followed your instructions implicitly and now I find I should not have over written the game files in the data folder - well I'm sorry, that was the impression I got from the instructions, after all if I was not supposed to do anything with them why are they included in the download!!!!

I am sorry I don't mean to be critical the trouble is most of us players havn't got half the skills you have, that's why you created this mod and we didn't, but fair is fair your instructions assume a lot of knowledge on the part of us users that we simply don't have

As a result I now have to uninstall the game yet again and reinstall yet again because I misinterpreted your instructions

Please can you provide a step by step install instruction, what to put where and what to leave out - I don't even know if I need this patcher thing or not I assumed not, and that this was for folks who are still making mods, but now I am not so sure

Please don't be angry, just take this as honest input from some one who wants to enjoy your work

Here's an example - you guys suggest installing JSME into the Root Directory of the game, I dont know where that is is it in the first folder or the one called Data where most of the games files are - You might laugh your head off - but I wonder how many others there are who don't know either

Regards

R

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Listen Drake...You are the first of more then 600 persons who have downloaded this megamod and found it's install instruction "ambiguous". Is it really so hard to follow the steps from download page?! I clearly said yesterday that previous version is moved to the second post, yet again from some reason, you're trying to find some connection between two separate megamods.

Do your self a favor and don't think to much about 7.4.2 and 7.5.0 markings (not to mention that everyone who had slightest contact with modding of SH5 will know for sure what those numbers mean ),install the game, follow instruction from the first post and enjoy.
rascal101 is offline   Reply With Quote