View Single Post
Old 10-18-07, 05:32 PM   #165
LydiaTamarZeegers

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioneer
Question for his daughter...if I may.

Lydia. Most of the people here may never have met or spoken to your father, but they are shocked by his departure. Your and your family have my condolences. From such a distance sending flowers may not be appropiate, perhaps there was a charity your father believed in that members might be able to make a donation to in his name.

Respectfully, could one of the Dutch members translate that for me. Many thanks.

Hello to all subsimmers who knew my father Bram Zeegers,

I have kindly been asked here to suggest a charity/not for profit cause my father personally felt strongly about.

I have thought it over and although various charities come to mind, I feel my father would have considered it a great honor if the subsimming community here would organize a little fundraiser and make the result a special donation in his memory to Neal Stevens to invest in Subsim.com, a great place where my father got such a big kick out and met so many friendly people in the last stages of his earthly life.
I do not know how such a thing should be organized, but I am sure someone can take it from here.

So, on behalf of my father, whose spirit undoubtedly will continue to frequent subsim.com, I say: Thank you so much. My family and I are deeply moved by your kindness towards my father and me. God bless.

LydiaTamarZeegers is offline   Reply With Quote