Thread: Scapa Flow
View Single Post
Old 11-12-23, 02:19 AM   #6
hans jenisch
Watch

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Hi.
I eventually managed to complete this mission , it is badly flawed in latest version.
At one point after sinking royal oak i had 30 destroyers/corvettes hunting me , i was depth charged countless times , i was dead in the water twice after depth charge attacks , water up to the crews waist , frantically repairing holes and leakes , tending the wounded , bailing water to control room while bilge pump working overtime , this mission is flawed , because there was two many warships hunting you , they where getting in each others way , very unrealistic , i eventually got out and when i surfaced , i had 1 hours worth of air/batt , and that was because i had to use the ventilation a few times , else the air would have tottally run out befoore i exited , i also used up 10 replacement parts from store room , glad i had the forsight to stock up on these parts prior to leaving port , one good thing from completing this mission , the five officers plus me all recieved decorations for our troubles , and i now have 18 crew and 7 officers , all of use got improved skills , the stress level during this mission went to 99 , during trip back to port , me and another officer played cards to get stress level down , i could not select a few days rest for them to fully recover , so now going to bear island , stress level at strat of mission was 78 , so 1 officer and me played cards , now stress level back at zero , as i travel along just off the coast of norway .
regards Alan Cottrill AKA (Hans Jenisch)
hans jenisch is offline   Reply With Quote