View Single Post
Old 07-26-23, 02:26 AM   #1423
Foffy
Swabbie

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomew Roberts View Post
Pre-PearlHarborPath don't affect start time, you start June 1941 anyway.
You may need AAtodekguns+Radio and GatoLadder3 to have more feature.
I think Radio Message TMO Update 2.0 is unnecessary as it's the default one. Other message mods are needed if you start up away from US land.
When I launch a campaign with the 1941 year, I am launching with the default start date. What precisely do I need to do to get the pre-Pearl Harbor start date? I am starting in December, not June, so something isn't working.

In case I've overlooked something else, a few other things to note
- I am on 1.15 via Steam
- I have JGSME in the root folder to the game with the mods mentioned in my previous post in that specific order
- I have not changed any compatibility modes regarding the executable (I'm on Windows 10, changing this fixed issues I had with SH3 but I wouldn't know which to go with for this game)

I've set up GXW OneAlex for SH3 and got that set up fine, and did the same for SH5 and TWoS. It's only SH4 here that I think isn't working properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Foffy! "castlevania"?!
I couldn't name a sub sim because I'm mostly an ArmA player so I went with my overall favorite game series. I want to explore spaces that aren't covered so strongly with its infantry combined arms experience in ArmA, and that led me to wanting to play the Silent Hunter games. I have this and IL-2 in my considerations for water and air combat games I want to play more of, respectively.
Foffy is offline   Reply With Quote