View Single Post
Old 03-31-15, 09:19 PM   #15
Lochar
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

I know old post being necro'd but recently started back into sh4.

First few games I did a few patrols for career mode to get back into game, no issue.

Started a career with TMO but cancelled that as had weird save game glitched that would cause my reload to release a huge cloud of smoke maki ng me visible like a beacon. or would not have enemies around.

Anyways other than that no issues with TC.

So now back to vanilla game and on first patrol still, I just finished leaving a large convoy out of torpedoes and get a bit away when TC lag from hell hit.

I am not sure if I am in middle of another Japanese invasion taking place or what but a lot of convoy markers on map and anything past 128 makes pc crawl.

It almost seems like a huge amount of convoys started to spawn on my world map and not sure if its trying to track them all.

I am limping home at 1k x speed but it becomes a nightmare cuz once past 256 I am pretty much locked up til contact warning drops me down to 1x again.

I would start over but lol last convoy attack was best I ever did in this game and most of it was lucky misses hitting another ship in convoy but wracked up a decent tonnage.

I am hoping once the patrol ends that the map will reset for next patrol and clear issue, but probably will take me 45 minutes to get back to pearl at this rate.

Was hoping found some kind of cache clear command by now to fix this or figure out the issue...
Lochar is offline   Reply With Quote