View Single Post
Old 03-08-15, 06:35 PM   #13
Farside
Sparky

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0

I hate to go dragging this up from the depths but I appear to have found a bit of an anomaly.

While operating a particularly successful patrol I noticed that my time complression would stutter every so often and become very laggy. Now, I have a powerful PC capable of running all kinds of game on Ultra and High settings so this game should be nothing.

This is were the anomaly kicks in, I had a shout from the Hydrophone operator who heard a warship at my 276deg, weather was not too bad, in the dead of night. I thought stick us under, run at 1/3rd, silent. Then the bug starts. I'm now hearing a lot of sound contacts coming from that direction.

So I F11 (I know, realistic) and scoot over there only to find somewhere in the region of 100 destroyers all sitting, not in a formation but in a blockade style, not a uniformed space between but all over the place, but not one of them is moving, I think this may be the reason for the time compression lag. The detection distance was upped to 40km or something? Could this be the bug causing the lag?

The kicker was, that as I started to move away they seemed to follow me. Can't be certain about that as the game crashed soon after.

Was the Japanese navy after because I sank two Shokaku Class Aircraft Carriers on one patrol? Maybe. Would they send 100 odd destroyers to essentially follow me? Doubtful.

Currently running:
SH4
SH4: Uboat
Op Monsoon

Torpedo Problems? Check out my thread for FAQ\'s and running depths!
Farside is offline   Reply With Quote