Old 07-18-23, 10:31 PM   #1738
Bartholomew Roberts
Bosun

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
multiple questions.......

german uboats did not have stadimeters as US boats did. someone created a mod that activated a US-like stadimeter that works on one of scopes, i think the night scope (i cannot remember ). that is only relief that DW can offer.

concerning the RAOBF, another forum user will have to respond to that as i play with auto-targeting.

there should be an additional icon in the flak-group of icons that will allow you to swap user control to another set of flak guns.
this is a screen from a 9C. look at the lower left of the shot. i've clicked on the flak gun. the first two icons allow me to switch between a light MG and a Heavy MG. you should find the same options if your boat is equipped with multiple flak stations.

Thanks for reply
Well, at least the stadimeter can now be used as a height indicator.

The IX class did have two button, but later version has mutiple light flak ,IXC has four aa guns, so does the IID, VIIC, XXI. They all have two 20mm or two 20mm plus 37mm, there is no swich button. the stock game swich position every time you push F11. So it's definitely a bug.

More discovery, the stock IXD2 works fine with all 3 AA guns switchable, and 3 buttons in aa menu. Just want to know how new boat gets wrong.

Last edited by Bartholomew Roberts; 07-19-23 at 01:30 AM.
Bartholomew Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote