View Single Post
Old 07-08-12, 06:59 PM   #71
Tribesman
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
So.... we couldn't find him... Hmmm.... He's dead... via a US bomb... Moot point, Tribesman. Times and dates, sonny! No one said a war against a faceless enemy would be a quick or easy one. Ask Bin Laden about that. Oh wait, you can't. Found him too. Go pick your potatoes Irishman.
Wow potatoes. classy
Moot point? times and dates young man, you brought it up in a topic that it had bugger all to do with, now try and prove your point.
Oh sorry you was just talking bolloxwasn't you

Quote:
Don't care
You can't answerbecauser you have no point.

Quote:
My point is there is US equipment there now and Iran is staring down the barrel of it.
Errrrr....Iran said buggfer off and take your equipment with you , Pakistan said you better beg again if you want access, Afghanistan says oopps soory we don't control that territory
Well done mein herr.

Quote:
Go pick your potatoes, Irishman.
Keep it up young man, you are on to a winning arguement there

Quote:
Any. Not my fault you failed geography. Go pick your potatoes.
Sorry fella, you already trashed yourself on that count.

Quote:
Still missing the point. All this American military equipment, and all those troops getting bored, just waiting for something to attack, sitting on the Iranian border.
Thats a strange globe you have, are you sure it isn't a game of Risk you are using for a map? are you poised in Siam perhaps?

Quote:
You know what to do, Irishman.
Yay freedom of speech

Quote:
Yep. One more ally in the upcoming war.
You want Turkey to fight Iran

Quote:
love how those who weren't even there and had no idea what went on are the experts.
Even a rank amatuer with a michelin road map and a 200 year out of date political guide would trounce your arguement on the region.

Quote:
Since you know so much, Tribesman, enlighten me, Galway girl.
As you asked so nicely here we are, after all it took a yank to write it , so here is Steve Earl