View Single Post
Old 09-16-23, 06:14 PM   #106
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
Carnivores tend to have shorter life-spans.
That can be debated. I say it is not so. And the WHO lies.

And on carnivores and omnivores: I quote Dr. Anthony Chaffee from his book "Why we are carnivores and how plants try to poison you":

I think the really only good working functional definition of the word omnivore would be one of two things:

Either: you get as much nutrition out of both plants and animals you can eat them indiscriminately.

Or: there are things mthat you cna only get in plants that you have to have that don't exist in meat - and there are things in meat that you have to have that dont exist in plants. And so you necessarily have to eat both.

Humans dont fall into either of those categories. We have things in meat that we have to have that we cannot get from plants, but ther eis nothign in plants and fungus that we cannot get from meat.

Plain logic here by Dr. Chaffee. Now, if you consider that plants have natures biggets arsenal of toxines and chemical wepaons to prevent getting eaten, then eating them nevertheless does not sound like a reasonable thing to do. Genetically, biologically, metbolically and in the views of the vast majoprity of antropologists we are canrivores. And we do nto chnbage that nature of ours by eating stuff that is not form an anmnals, and is toxic to us. Dr. chaffee indeed desrcribes all chrinic disease ad txicity reactions to species-unapprotiate food. That some plants prepare fruits they want to get etahen so that their nuts get spread, doe snot mean they want them to get eaten by us. Even more so if the guts of the species doing nthis "tranbsport" adds chemicla processes that actualyl turn the tarnsported seeds or nuts into acutqally functional seeds and nuts that can indeed pant new life somewhere.

We are carnivores. We are just canrivoes who do eat also food that is not good for us, but that we learned to eat in the poast becasue despite helath issues it may have been the only way to survive. But cvonside rthis: veterinaries report that many cats and dogs that get fed with idniustruially processed food that contains not just meat but also veggies and grains becasue it is so cheap and increases the profit margin, become human disease they do ntoi suffer form when they eat their species-adequte diet, whcih is meat. These pets and animals then suddenlfy form obesity, diabtes, fatty liver, CHD, herat attacks.

Chaffee was professional rugby player and attended unversity alreadsy at the age of 16. He is a neurosurgeon and shows the body of a superman. He is a carnivore since a very long time. He is one of the world's leading and most wanted experts on this topic. I posted one or two videos with him in the health thread. The book I quoted from is a collection of edited youtube transciptions.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F6ib6...?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/F6ib6Ntp3s8?feature=shared