View Single Post
Old 06-16-22, 10:39 AM   #276
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Methinks a firearm manufactured 50 or more years ago is classified a Curio & Relic. Every once in awhile you can find a pretty nice 20mm anti-tank rifle from WWII for sale at an online auction house .

I’m sure most shooters with just an ounce of common sense would agree that age or aesthetics don’t have a damn thing to do with it’s lethality. It’s the complete lack of humanity, morals, respect for life, and responsibility of the wielder.

Ya know, it just seems strange of all the happening's that are starting to occur.I think the world as a whole needs a more deadlier virus.Cov19 just wasn't strong enough. I scratch my head, Millions of people died without a bullet ever being fired or a bomb dropped.And as bad as it was why weren't old age Politicians across this Planet dying? My neighbors died my friends died my 28 year old niece was given up for dead and her parents were told to make arrangement. Yet the oldest Most vulnerable Politician's and their family's survived only Allah knows how their older grandparents and siblings survived there must have been hundred's of them. How did they survive?

I can only assume that another deadlier outbreak is yet to come,I am 64 and was in good health. It's lungs that it attacks and cuts the oxygen to your whole body.What the hell ya can't destroy whole cities like in WW2 . Rebuilding those cities took Decades. So knock out the old and the infirm , If this planet is to survive and I'm ok with that but i think my contribution should be worth a world cruse.The Gov. can gas every passenger in their rooms. 72 hrs before the ship hits the dock.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote