View Single Post
Old 06-28-21, 05:35 PM   #28
AviatorMan
Watch

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Bunch of snippy stuff about me not knowing anything of the game with maybe one relevant point....
I'll start by pointing out that I've got something like 1500 hours under my belt in highly modded installs of this game, so I know how the game works, and how mods work, though I will admit that its been several years since the last time I've played. Next I'll point out that this problem affects exactly one ship that I can find in the game, which would mean its very unlikely, though still remotely possible, that this is a settings issue or a hardware issue and much more likely that this is a texture issue. Furthermore, I've paired down my mod installation to just FORTS + Nippon Maru and am still getting the issue, so whatever the problem, it resides somewhere between those two mods so the issue is not "stacking mods without knowing what I'm doing".

With that all said, I'm running the game on the following system / settings:
-Windows 10 Pro
-I7-4770K
-32GB RAM
-GTX 2080S
-Game installed on an SSD
-SH4 version 1.5
-All graphical settings maxed

EDIT: I've now further narrowed this issue to only this mod as running without this mod fixes the issue. I'm currently trying to redownload the mod to see if I've gotten some corruption in the download that affected the texture in question, but other than that, I'm basically out of ideas as to why this mod might break that specific ship.

Last edited by AviatorMan; 06-28-21 at 05:56 PM.
AviatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote