View Single Post
Old 08-19-10, 09:54 PM   #813
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0
Default Type sen taka

Mr keltos

In the japanese forums there is a general consenses that japan was a nation that was self reliant and had the second most powerful navy in the world in ww2 , it has come to the attention of grandsons of past saliors of ww2 that without help from a majior navy like the Usa , that they cannot do without help , As grandsons from the past with the same spirt of the samurai warrior as there grandfathers .. there is a belief that the one that was conquerd has a navy that mirrors that of the United States .. China Is the menace of Japan .. It makes sense that when Japan had the strength of a rank of being the second worlds largest navy . it had nothing to fear and now it relies on the US Navy to defend Japan .. My brothers are saying .. China of whom was defeted and put under dominion are aspring to take the world over are now allowed to roam free and put upon the world that they are the shiining nation of prosperity . all the world will have a chinese name and forget what was known as their own -- I hate this not a known fact , but the opinions of grandsons in the forums, A game is a game , the japanese people are not a war loving people . But china the brother that has asperations of world order needs to learn that war is not a option, My heart cries and Iam saddend , you being gajin are harmonius of a loving disiplined people , Mr Keltos , peace is a loving promise .. My hatered is for the chinese sen toki .. They are the devil

日本語フォーラムには一般的な、日本は自立され、二次世界大戦では世界で2番目の最も強力な海軍があった国 だったが、それが二次世界大戦の過去saliorsの孫の注目になってきたことからの助けなしにがあるとし て武士の同じスパート、過去からの孫として宇佐のように、彼らが助けなしに行うことはできません、海軍の祖 父..そこに信念は、その海軍を持ってされた1つはミラー米国..その中国は日本..の脅威ですこれは理に かなって、日本は最大の海軍2番目の世界をされてのランクの強さがあったとき。それは、何も恐れる必要があった、今では米海軍の日本..守るために依存している私の兄弟は、..と言っている中国の人がされ、支配下に置く、世界を引き継ぐために今すぐに無料で移動し、 世界に入れて...それらが繁栄の国です。全世界は中国名を持って、何の自分のものとして知られていたこと を忘れる - 私は、既知の事実をthisには嫌いフォーラムin孫の意見がゲームはゲームの人々は戦争されないことです 愛する。しかし、世界秩序のを持つ中国の兄は、戦争を学ぶために必要なオプションではありません、私の心の 叫びとはあなたがされて平和を愛する約束..です愛する人氏のている私の憎しみ中国銭トキ..です彼らは悪 魔のような

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote