View Single Post
Old 05-18-20, 03:07 PM   #3589
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I prefer the right answer, the problem with the truth is it could lead to a war.
A reason, no: a demand for war it would only be if proof is found that China unleashed this pleague intentionally, for such an action would itself already have been the first attack committed in that war. I doubt it was intentional. If it were like that, I would insist that China must indeed be . most likely only militarily - forced to cut back its role on the world, for it then woudk have dekksntrated that it is an aggressive and lethal threat to all mankind and all the world. Yes, it would be a reason to declare war on China.

I earlier considered the lab-escape theory possible, even pposted it, then some time later decided against it due to findings proclaimed by Western scientists. I can change my opinion again if I see the need. But only when I found the "evidence" for the new lab-escape claim convincing. So far I only see myself unable to assess it, I lack the background knoweldge and all info to really fully understand what they claim, and a smoking gun is not being presented, as I understand it.

I am also not forgetting that not only China has motives to deny the accusations, but that the Donaldinarium also has motives to raise such accusations, independently from truth and evidence. A clown jumping repeatedly on the stage and yelling "Fire!", is being laughed about form first act one, and later gets just yawns since the joke becomes boring. If then he appears again and yells "Fire!" and means it serious for the backstage is already in flames, nobody will believe him anymore.