Old 04-25-21, 05:29 PM   #198
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
Well, it did make a difference. Sailed my Tambor around the west cape of Australia and CTD'd. Loaded up again and sailed almost to my destination (N. of P.I.), encountered fishing boats and sampans, sinking them with my deck gun. Encountered a split freighter and exchanged surface fire (taking some damage) in the process of closing in at periscope depth to sink it and ... CTD.

Well, that's better than before.

Now, about the officer's quarters. I was told that I had the wrong version of that, as well. I have version 1.39. I thought that was the latest. I downloaded the compatibility patch, as suggested but am holding off adding the 1.39 plus patch until I test FOTRSU some more.

Still ... progress is progress.
As it is, v1.39, was the latest. It has now been updated to v1.46 as of.. roughly a week ago, maybe...

But... hey, if you want to hang back a bit.. is not an issue.. I know once you get started off on a career, it can be a... tad difficult, to want to give up progress you've made. I can well understand that. Been there, done that..

Not sure if you were aware that FotRS had progressed to where it is now, or not.

Any way, hope the other info I provided, helps.

M. M.