View Single Post
Old 01-19-17, 05:04 AM   #6885
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridley View Post
I keep having TWoS crash to (Windows 10) desktop when playing MP, not sure about SPlayer.

I have followed the instructions on installation (and the video) very carefully and I am pretty damn sure I have the installation correct.

Just before I reinstalled using the video very carefully and just enabled 1 and 2 (as it had previously crashed with 3, 5 & 6 enabled.) started it running a MP game on my own and went to the shops, it was still running fine when I came back. Yet when I fired a torpedo and it neared its target it CTD. Thinking about when it crashed before there seems to be a correlation between torpedo firing (or more to the point getting to the point of hittin a target) and CTD.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
I can confirm CTD in multiplayer session...

However, since I'm not concerned much about multiplayer in SH5 and never really tested it until now, there is a good possibility that it will not work with such complex megamod as TWoS is...

Try to disable all patches with "Generic Patcher" application and if all goes well this time, try to isolate which patch is responsible for game crash in multiplayer sessions...

It could also be that we would need a new set of multiplayer missions compatible with TWoS...

Last edited by vdr1981; 01-19-17 at 05:31 AM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote