View Single Post
Old 11-30-22, 01:58 AM   #1
Fidd
XO

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Default Changes you'd like to see?

I'd like a change:

1. To the destroyer/corvette AI so that they automatically get out of the way of inbound destroyers or corvettes.

2. Usable hedge-hogs 15 minute reload time? (guess)

3. Ability to play as a corvette or river class.

4. Multiplayer option, preferably in concert with Wolfpack so that players of game can invite players of the opposing side. Each would play with their own front-end, with ship/u-boat positions and states being common to both.

5. Roll as well as pitch and yaw in the destroyers movements according to sea-state.

6. British ships, with British weapons, speech, equipment and procedures, with no concession to making anything "vanilla".

7. Ability to suppress radio comms from ships attacking other targets, except if they sink it. This would allow for more verbal traffic from your asdic operator as one nears the u-boat, rather than him remaining silent whilst Hockey waffles on that he's "lost contact 9100 yards away". As an alternative, being able to rank the sequence with which you recieve data from other targets might also work well? Need's work in this area imho.

8. Allow for custom battles to be saved, so that can simply select "usual" and then all the settings for the customized last battle are so set, rather than having to enter them every....single....bloody.... time!

Needed Fixes:
In my game there's often a discrepancy between the compass reading, and the voiced bearing of circa 6 degrees. Not sure of the precise circumstances, however it happens every game I play.
Complete loss of text after a period of play - circa 4 hours.

Please add your own?
Fidd is offline   Reply With Quote