View Single Post
Old 09-14-13, 03:00 PM   #70
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Yesssss!, UZO and periscopes are finally destructible !

Quote:
Although, clicking on UZO station after it's been destroyed will cause CTD sometimes but i can live with that...
Have you set the UZO as destructible? Is it physically removed from the boat when its HP's reach 0? I wonder why CTD's only happen with it, and not with periscopes

Quote:
I was experimenting with wrong periscopes... I should use wire from the beginning...
Just as I said

Quote:
Also, i have an idea how to make some compromises because of the save problem. For example, one rudder will be 100% more durable then the other. That way, one will be destroyed with single good shot so if you do save, on next reload you'll have sub with just single rudder. This will affect sub's turn capability...Same for propelers and dive planes...
If I have understood properly, damage levels of some equipments are not saved, unless they get destroyed, in which case they are absent from the bot the next time a save game is reloaded. Is it so?

In any case I don't see your point about giving similar equipments different HPs. How is it going to help? Imo, while we wait for a proper fix, it is better leaving them as they are
gap is offline   Reply With Quote