View Single Post
Old 03-13-13, 12:49 PM   #6
bertieck476
Chief

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

@Herr-Berbunch,I take on board what you mean about the load and noise, I wont be stressing this machine at all and Im not a real avid gamer,I just wanted something that could cope if or when I fancied playing some of the newer titles, Im pretty sure it will handle anything sh3 modded up will need, it also seems cheap to me which ofcourse is the main reason I like the sound of it.

@geetrue, I can assure you this is not an advert, its just something I found on this companies website and they happen to be 5 miles from where I live so I can go and have a look, I thought the twin part of the gfx info was referring to the output for two monitors? and because these are ex servers I thought the gfx card might not be upto much, maybe I'd try it before replacing it and spend the money on more ram.
This machine comes with vista business if its 64bit I think it supports 128gb ram, not that Id ever be putting that amount in it but ram is relatively cheap so I could envisage upping it from the 4gb it comes with.
Edit, I had a look at carriage, its £20 for whole systems in uk.

Bert
bertieck476 is offline   Reply With Quote