View Single Post
Old 06-21-23, 11:39 AM   #120
Andreas86
Engineer

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwing6891 View Post
Glad you found some of the pics useful, Andreas. Happy to scour the net for more or assist in any other way, if needed.

You're absolutely right with the memorable atmosphere. There is something about AOD that none of the other subsims managed to catch. It somehow felt like a submarine, and you got really attached to the crew. I have to admit I pulled rank and transferred them again onto my boat. Left all the other sound mods in place, just swapped the crew voices back. I missed them too much!

In the meantime... I am working my way up yet again from type II to VII and beyond. Slow going, lots of dud torpedoes on 1939/40 and frustrated attacks. But the career prize of your spruced up type VII awaits... Good hunting!

Thanks, I will keep that in mind, I do hope to be able to modify around more stuff! I understand that, that is why I have left it modular so you can install what you like, and leave whatever in -if needed. While I might make a complete total conversion game folder / pre-installed in the future, I will always release a modular version too.

Argh, those dud torpedoes were killing my in my last career play. So few to begin with and man, when one after the other keeps failing it is brutal! I really should continue the career, last time I was promoted and leading the boards, so I received a IX assigned in the South Atlantic.
Andreas86 is offline   Reply With Quote