View Single Post
Old 01-18-13, 06:41 PM   #1731
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Exciting times ahead!

Just finished the bulk of the subset moving code and decided to give it a test. Here I picked Subset 0 of Hull01 and rotated it on it's Y axis to the right. Notice that the axis reference is positioned correctly on the subset of the mesh:

You'll also notice that the status bar is telling you that the app is adjusted Hull01 subset 0. You'll also notice that the Rotation box's Y button is activated. Everything works exactly like you're adjusting the mesh

So to really test the code I selected Hull01. I rotated it on it's Y axis a little to the right and rotated it on it's X axis a little. If everything is correct code wise then subset 0 should rotate with the main mesh and keep it's orientation to the main mesh. I would say we have success

Notice that the selected ref axis changed to the main mesh (Hull01). Everything working beautifully. Now I just have to finish the code for when you have adjusted a subset and you press the Store button in the Changes box.

If you'd like to playaround with this and/or test it here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?1m55crcqe3yfcwk
I have disabled the Store button for mesh subsets. Pressing the Store button for meshes will NOT store the changes for any of the subsets. That's the code I'm working on now.

Last edited by TheDarkWraith; 01-18-13 at 06:57 PM.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote