View Single Post
Old 12-16-20, 01:35 PM   #4
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

You don't NEED to spend real money, but the game is tuned for it. Shark cards are Rockstar's goldmine. They make over 500 million per year in shark card sales. In all, GTA has made north of 6 billion. It is the single most successful entertainment thing ever, including films. You may already know all of that.

So you can pay real scratch to get GTA cash. But I've never done that and I have a couple high end apartments, a CEO office with a multi-story marbled garage, an import/export business, a weapons bunker, a hangar full of aircraft and a fleet of supercars and motorcycles.

Shark cards are simply the short cut.

If you do buy a new copy, these days it is usually bundled with at least one shark card, and these bundles can have properties, cars and more included. Properties are of varying utility, mostly due to location, and if you aren't familiar and want opinions on any of them just ask. Not sure how much you already know about the game.

Rockstar run regular events to gain more cash. I got millions in the past year for log-in bonuses during these events. The rest of the money comes from heists, missions, businesses and so on.