View Single Post
Old 07-07-22, 08:45 AM   #55
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Downfall of the Greased Pig

Incompetent Ministers, Chaotic Leadership, Sleaze Allegations, Wallpapergate , Paterson Scandal, Partygate, Pincher Pervert, Illegal Immigration, Brexit.

Every one of those mentioned above and a lot more not mentioned is steeped in Prime Minister failure, the only thing the Tories didn't **** up was Austerity, aye, they did a bleeding good job on the disabled and the poor on that one, but for the rich and those big corporations it was fill yer boots time.

Austerity Success Rating 10\10.

The Tories have been in power for 12 years, the damage they have done to communities around the country is so profound that most of them will never ever recover, and while devastating those communities they have increased the UK National Debt to £2 Trillion and 697 Billion, and this, from the Political Party that supposedly keeps a tight grip on the country's finances.
Financial Failure Rating 10\10 on that one.

Year upon year they have given the Rich and the Huge Corporations tax breaks without fail, while they steamed full throttle ahead implementing a benefit system that practically blamed the disabled and the poor for the country's financial woes. Not the rich, not the corporations, not the huge amount of illegal and legal immigrants but the disabled and the poor.
Citizen Failure Rating 9\10 on that one.

Infact it's pointless selecting any other area of government that they haven't ****ed up, if a Tory Minister got their sticky little fingers on it you can guarantee that if it wasn't already ****ed it soon would be.
Minister Competence Failure Rating 9\10 on that one as well.

Overall the political structure in the UK is ****ed up from Top to Bottom, there are very few Lords or MPs who deserve to be in Westminster as a visitor never mind going in there and bleeding working in it every day. Then there's your Local Councillors, (Crikey, I need to go and relieve the contents of my stomach, again) I hate to say this but the Bottom dwellers are as corrupt as the Top one's are, dearie me what a set of bleeding useless political Knob Heads we've got trying to run the country.
National Political Party Failure Rating 9\10 on that one again.

What about the Labour Opposition Party some people ask?, yeah, they would be brilliant if you wanted a National Debt of £5 Trillion and a UK population of over 110 Million, yeah, vote for them if that's what you want, but lets not forget that the Labour Party can't even define what a Woman is, so, running the country is a big bleeding, No, No until they stop ****ing about and start to get a grip on things that really matter.
Labour Party Opposition Failure Rating 10\10